Future Solent - 4th Annual Conference
CLEAN ENERGY OPPORTUNITIES FOR BUSINESS
Friday 2nd October 2015 at the Hilton Hotel, Ageas Bowl, SO30 3XH
08:30 to 16:00
09:00 Start of Conference
16:00 Conference closes with a drinks reception
Future Solent is pleased to announce their 4th Annual Conference and Business EXPO.
Bill Gates is investing $1 billion in renewable energy. Obama announces a 15 year plan to invest in clean energy. And here in the Solent we are doing our bit.
Find out HOW on the 2nd October.
In the morning hear from experts on:
• The role for clean tech companies in renewable energy (from waste to software)
• The launch of some big energy projects in the Solent
• And have your say, we need to know the obstacles you face
At Lunch visit the Expo and see what the latest technologies can offer you
In the afternoon we move to some valuable advice in small groups. Choose from:
• Winning Funds and Investments – Who When and crucially - How?
• Meet the Academic – what can their expertise offer you
• The Internet of Things - how you can make or save money
• Find out how you can join the supply chain of big Solent energy projects
Then Pop outside and see Tesla’s latest Electric car.
We finish with a drinks and network session at 16:00
With an expected audience of 250+ businesses, Local Authority Decision Makers, buyers from large renewable projects and specialist University Academics here is a valuable opportunity for business.
All for £40 (inclusive of VAT)
Refreshments and lunch will be provided. To make an enquiry or to exhibit e-mail [email protected]